2019/03/22

Does VXDIAG Subaru support SSM4 Software?

Q1: Can i use SSM4 (Subaru Select Monitor IV) software with VXDIAG Multi Tool for Subaru?
A2: No. VXDIAG Subaru VCX PLUS is compatible with SSM3 software only.



Q2:  I try to install VXDIAG Subaru SSM3 software, it gave me an error "Com. with All systems Failed". Interface was connected and the device indicator turned red.  The I saw there is a SSM4 software folder, then installed SSM4, it told me to change computer date otherwise the SSM4 license will be invalid soon.
A2:
To install VXDIAG Subaru SSM III software, you need to install the patch as well.
Don't not run SSM4 software. It is not compatible with SSM4.  DO always run SSM-3 software.



Q3: I bought the VXDIAG SSM III  with 2017.10  software. Can I use the old patch with the new V2018.04 SSM3?
A3: Better use the new patch with 2018.2V software.
https://mega.nz/#!pN9ggQSY!gFiAOun7DM_32_-MuQiUBACIhvy0Os-wUw1UZdanSbE

No comments:

Post a Comment