2019/07/31

VXDIAG JLR DoIP stuck at find vehicle via VIN Problem Solution

Symptoms:
Vehicle model:  Range Rover sport autobiography year 2019
Device:  VXDIAG JLR VCX DoIP scanner

I have a technical question for jlr doip.
I have everything connected. All firmware updated on jlr doip.
I am using authorized dealer login. I am unable to connect. It is stuck at find vehicle via VIN. And does not proceed.
I also try using my own independent repairer login. Samething, it is stuck on find vehicle via VIN.
Here is a picture of me logging in.
vxdiag-2019-ranger-rover-2
The software is ok to detect Bosch doip in settings.
Internet connection ok.
This is using authorized dealer login.
Samething with my own independent login.

VXDIAGSHOP Solution:
Please update Pathfinder software to latest version (current version goes to v242 till July 2019)
Make sure you have enabled internet connection.


Test result:
I updated to V242 on jlr doip HDD.
I also found vx manager, automatically change to wireless. But I am using USB. I re-configure to connect USB. I can use now. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment