2024/07/09

VXDIAG VCX NANO 2014 Chevy Volt Review

Here comes the latest vxdiag vcx nano gm scanner review on Windows 10 system.

 

“I own a 2014 Chevy Volt Plug-In Hybrid and have had a serious problem with it refusing to charge because my battery coolant sensor is dead and it randomly starts thinking the coolant is empty (it’s full to the max).

There are no mechanics that work on Hybrid’s electrical systems in my town and I will have to take it to the big city ASAP. But I need to be able to charge as this vehicle is actually extremely inefficient in gas only mode with no regen braking as normally any excess fuel that is burned that does not propel the car forward (or backwards) is used to charge the battery. If it doesn’t charge that fuel is just burnt as waste.

So I bought the vxdiag vcx nano gm scanner from vxdiagshop.com.

VXDIAG VCX NANO 2014 Chevy Volt

This device was able to clear my false error codes and get me up and running again.

I paid the freight to get the MDS2 with subscriptions for SPS, GDS2 and Tech2Win. After some study, I repaired my Volt quickly, and moved on to my others. No worries.

The software does in fact work with Windows 10 and although it is detected a a virus, it is not it’s just a false positive. You can add exclusions in Windows Security Center for each piece of software to prevent Windows from cleaning it up the second you’re done with it.

You can find everything you need online with 5 minutes of googling. People take some time to learn. This interface is a perfect replica of the OEM. You just need to install the right stuff on it.

This device requires about 6 different pieces of software (latest version) to work and all the versions of each need to be compatible with one another. It’s actually shocking that this thing actually does work!”

No comments:

Post a Comment