2024/09/02

VXDIAG VCX FD vs Cardaq vs VCM vs Xlink

Here comes the unbiased review of VXDIAG VCX FD from one of vxdiagshop.com's customers.


"I already buy 3 vcx fd for my team and love how it's fast and lightweight easy to carry and handle. Always connect fast without issue. I prefer to use my vcx fd than my cardaq plus 3 , vcmii , xlink , no connection problem much more easy going.


I have 2 other customer already buy vcx fd after I tell us how much I like it. And in a near futur I would like each of my customer have one , I do remotely reprog and assistance and love how they work great via flexihub.


Donet are pretty hard to manage fast and didn't make a lot of test right now , you team told me its slow here in north America but the test I already do I see a server in USA to use donet."

VXDIAG VCX FD

 





No comments:

Post a Comment